This is a class for anyone interested in learning more about technical SEO.
We will cover:
- Why you need to conduct a technical SEO audit and what's included in an audit.
- How to use the data in your webmaster accounts.
- How Google discovers, crawls, index and ranks URLs.
- How to check to see if your site has issues hindering:
- Mobile SEO requirements
- Google News & Local Business
- Frameworks that are NOT SEO Friendly
- Review of the new mobile frameworks & SEO
- Outline of Google Penalties
- Tips for integrating social media signals
- Tools and templates to get you started on your first audit
Attendees should leave the training with the ability to conduct their first SEO technical audit and be able to provide SEO technical recommendations.
The next training is November 16th from 1-4:30 at Play, Work, or Dash in Tyson's Corner, VA.
Early bird access (before October 31st): $299
Early bird access also includes free access to my SEO Overview training and templates. Sign up below for the early bird discount.
Regular Price: $349