NOAA Fisheries had executed a website redesign that did not generate the increase in traffic as expected. As a result, their development team brought us on board to fix the traffic decrease and create an ongoing SEO strategy.
We provided the following services as a part of our strategy:
- SEO audit and competitive assessment
- Training of internal team on SEO
- Setting up SEO reporting and targets
- Providing suggestions for SEO software for in-house use
- Conducted keyword research and provided initial keyword mapping
- Generated website copy improvements
- Provided crawl budget improvements
- Generated subdomain migration plans and checklists
- Provide Wikipedia “coaching” to improve NOAA Fisheries Wikipedia pages
- Delivered a YouTube audit and recommendations
- Provided video SEO tracking software recommendations and measurement suggestions
Organic traffic increased by over .5M visits with 17,862 more keywords ranking on Google page one. The internal team now has a process and plan to start integrating SEO into their workflow.