Over her career, Katherine has trained clients on the following online marketing topics:
- How to conduct an SEO audit or do online competitive assessments
- How to do keyword research
- How to write for search and online reading
- Link building and online relationship management strategies
- Social Media marketing strategies for link building and brand building
- Social media platform “how to’s” for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and Google+, Desk.com and Hootsuite.
- Social media customer service implementation and execution strategies.
- Local SEO
- International SEO
- Web analytics strategy and implementation
- Technical SEO
Some of Katherine’s online marketing training clients include:
- National Cancer Insititute (NCI)
- HHS Office of the National Coordinator
- INK Communications
- Creative Drive
- The Story Exchange
- Legends of Learning
- WATT Global Media
- Ketchum staff & clients (National Honey Board, NY State of Health, Toshiba Medical Services, Express Scripts, Cleveland Clinic, FedEx, and others).
- GHI International
- Environmental Working Group
- Independent Insurance Agent and Brokers of America
- International Food Information Council
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Joy of Motion Dance Centers
- Volunteer Alexandria and Leadership Alexandria
Here’s what her students have said about Katherine’s digital marketing training classes:
Whether you’re first learning the basics or need a brush up on what’s relevant now, you can rely on the fact that Katherine knows what matters, what doesn’t and why. From beginners to people mid-career – there’s always something you can learn from her. My team has thoroughly benefitted from their training and we’re making great strides for our customers. If you want practical, actionable, engaging training, look no further.
– Virginia Case, former Managing Director, NetStrategies
Thanks for the Social Media Training. You have no idea how helpful it was for our Foundation. You have been a light for us who were in the darkness on Social Media.
– Rev. Jean-Claude Atusameso, President, JATUKIK PROVIDENCE FOUNDATION
I wanted to share with you that your workshop was the best that I attended at the conference (National Conference on Volunteering and Service). I especially appreciated the presentation of different levels of investment in SEO activities based upon how much time individuals have available.
– Marta Bortner, California Volunteers
Thank you so much, Katherine. Yours was the most relevant and useful webinar that I have participated in recent history. Thanks again!
– Sarah W. Catoe, Hands On Asheville-Buncombe
Your knowledge is invaluable to us and I am so very grateful to you for sharing your expertise with us. We’ll be checking your blog as we update our own online marketing…and I’m sure we will be asking for help in the future! You are the BEST, Katherine. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!
– Ann Wilson, Director of Operations, Joy of Motion Dance Center
Katherine has also spoken at the following events about how to increase your brand’s online presence:
- Voice Summit 2018
- Online Marketing Summit 2013
- Search Engine Strategies Chicago 2012
- EXL Pharma Conference 2012
- DC Digital Capital Week 2011
- HHS’s Office of the National Coordinator Annual Conference
- American Marketing Association
- PRSA Nonprofit day
- FL Governor’s Hurricane Conference
- Northwest Network Conference
- National Conference on Volunteering and Service
- Delaware Volunteerism Conference
- Democracy in Action Conference
- NTEN Conference
Contact Katherine Ong today about how she can enhance your marketing team’s effectiveness with a custom online marketing training session.