While SEO might seem complex, our audits are simple.
And 100% actionable.
We evaluate your site and online marketing campaigns based on all of the factors that Google and Bing use when ranking your content.
We then create actionable steps and recommendations with detailed explanations of why each item matters and how to resolve each issue.
Need convincing? Check out a sample of one of our audits: Watier Ong Strategies_SEO-Audit-Sample.
Our SEO Audits are typically broken down as follows:
- Indexation Issues – We analyze if there are any issues with Google or Bing adding your website pages to their index, as you can’t get organic traffic to your pages if they haven’t even been added to the search engine index. This includes looking at robots files and XML sitemaps to bot loops, page load speed, and other areas.
- On-Site SEO – We analyze the key areas of on-site optimization that have the greatest impact on SEO, from keyword selection, copy quality, URL structure, site usability, Schema markup and much more.
- External Linking – One of the top two most important areas driving ranking in Google today is the quality and number of links to your content. We analyze the key areas of external linking, addressing things such as link quality and volume of links in comparison to your competitors and topicality as well as anchor text, and local citations.
- Social Media – We take a look at how you’re using social media to support your organic rankings AND how well you’re integrating your search and social efforts to enhance your social visibility. We look at reach, mentions, integrations, and other factors.
Audit Deliverables Include:
- SEO Audit Document – The finished audit is delivered as an enhanced PDF and an associated spreadsheet checklist with the issues in priority order which you can use to track resolution of the issues. Each element of the audit explains why the factor matters and links out to reputable resources that will aid you in implementing the changes.
- Keyword Research Suggestions – During our discovery call we will walk through your business goals, personas and target keywords. We also will highlight keyword opportunities that you’re not taking advantage based on your personas of that we think will drive real ROI for your business.
- Site Crawl Report – We use a customized tool to crawl through your website just as a search engine does, to help us identify key areas in need of improvement. If your team would like access to this raw data, we can provide the raw details.
- Linking and Social Report – We will assess your link equity, content optimization, and social media visibility based on your top three online competitors to give you a sense of how you compare.
- Strategic Recommendations – Based on how your website is performing relative to best practices and your online competitors, we will provide strategic recommendations to increase your search exposure that may include: technical enhancements, persona creation or updates, content suggestions, and promotional plans.
Pricing is based on the size of your site and is as follows:
- $5,000 – For sites under 50,000 indexed pages.
- $10,000 – For sites with 100,000-1,000,000 indexed pages.
- $20,000 – For sites with more than 1,000,000 indexed pages.
Other Notes about our Process:
- Turnaround time on all audits is 30 days from the date payment is received.
- All audits also include a kickoff call to understand your site and business goals and a review call, so up to 2.5 hours of review and consulting time via phone, Skype, Google Hangout, etc.
- For all of our audit and strategy services, we require payment upfront before we begin any work.
- In order to perform the most accurate audit possible, we will require access to your web analytics platform, Google Search Console, and Bing Webmaster Tools.