Let’s talk about the SEO tools and resources that I discovered last month.
Hello! And thanks for listening to SEO tips today.
Today’s tip is just going to be a quick rundown of the new tools and resources that I’ve discovered and bookmarked. Let’s get into it.
Here are the newly released SEO tools that are worth checking out:
- SEOAsked.com – This is a directory of quotes from Googlers from SEO’s questions. This site makes my homegrown Trello board, where I save these quotes for audit documents (and client questions). I’m so stoked that someone built this.
- FYI: Chrome is now hiding all URL paths and showing the domain name for all URLs unless you hover over your address bar. See Lily Ray’s tweet.
- Here’s a timeline of changes to Structured Data
- Hamlet’s Batista’s SEO contributions
- SEO Forecasting: A Google Sheets Template
- Free PowerPoint templates and Google Slides themes
- Cumulative Layout Shift GIF Generator
- Learning Python for SEO: https://i.codeseo.dev and https://searchenginejournal.com/author/ruth-everett/#close and https://jcchouinard.com/python-for-seo/ and https://www.jcchouinard.com/python-for-seo/ and Automate the Boring Stuff with Python http://automatetheboringstuff.com/
That’s your roundup of new tools and resources.
Thanks for listening. Come back tomorrow for another SEO tip.
Listen to the previous episode: Do audio files provide a ranking boost?