Let’s talk about the SEO tools and resources that I’ve recently discovered.
Hello! And thanks for listening to SEO tips today.
So today’s tip is just going to be a quick rundown of the new tools and resources that I’ve discovered and bookmarked. Let’s get into it.
- I found a great case study around strategically allowing indexing of your faceted navigation based on search volume to increase organic traffic.
- I also found case study from Deloitte on how improvements in mobile site speed positively affect a brand’s bottom line.
- Spark Content Optimizer. A quick (and free) one page at a time SEO audit tool (and a Chrome browser plugin).
- Here’s a software option called SpeedCurve to measure the Web Core Vitals for your site via synthetic testing.
- Free Google Search Console Data Exporter – which allows you to export all of your GSC query data – code free.
- Analytics Mania has some great Google Analytics 4 and Google Tag Manager starter views on their YouTube channel that I would recommend.
- Labrika at Labrinka.com- This one was new to me.. machine learning-powered all-in-one SEO tool. It includes page-specific, machine learning powered content suggestions.
- Ahrefs’ new Site Explorer 2.0. You can use it to show changes in pages and keywords impacted by algorithm updates.
That’s your roundup of new tools and resources.
Thanks for listening. Come back tomorrow for another SEO tip.
Listen to the previous episode: How to conduct YouTube keyword research