While SEO might seem complex, WO Strategies conduct audits that are simple and 100% actionable.
They will evaluate your site and online marketing campaigns based on all the factors Google and Bing use when ranking your content. Then the team will create actionable steps and recommendations catered to your online presence. They provide detailed explanations of why each item matters and how to resolve each issue.
Need convincing? Check out a sample audit: Watier Ong Strategies_SEO-Audit-Sample.
SEO Audits are typically broken down as follows:
- Indexation Issues – The WO Strategies team analyze all issues with your website being added to search indexes. Why is this a problem? You can’t get organic traffic to your pages if they haven’t even been added to the search engine index (Google and Bing). They will also look at robots files and XML sitemaps to bot loops, page load speed and other areas affecting indexing.
- On-Site SEO – The key areas of on-site optimization that have the greatest impact on SEO, from keyword selection, copy quality, URL structure, site usability, Schema markup and much more.
- External Linking – One of the top two most important areas driving ranking in Google today is the quality and number of links to your content. WO Strategies will analyze the key areas of external linking, addressing things such as link quality and volume of links in comparison to your competitors and topicality as well as anchor text, and local citations.
- Social Media –They will investigate how you’re using social media to support your organic rankings AND how well you’re integrating your search and social efforts to enhance your social visibility. We look at reach, mentions, integrations, and other factors.
Audit Deliverables Include:
- SEO Audit Document – The finished audit is delivered as an enhanced PDF and an associated spreadsheet checklist with the issues in priority order which you can use to track resolution of the issues. Each element of the audit explains why the factor matters and links out to reputable resources that will aid you in implementing the changes.
- Keyword Research Suggestions –The discovery call includes a walk-through of your business goals, personas and target keywords. They highlight keyword opportunities that you’re not taking advantage of based on your personas which are likely to drive real ROI for your business.
- Site Crawl Report – The team uses a customized tool to crawl through your website just as a search engine does, to help us identify key areas in need of improvement. If your team would like access to this raw data, the raw details can absolutely be provided.
- Linking and Social Report – A full assessment of your link equity, content optimization, and social media visibility based on your top three online competitors to give you a sense of how you compare.
- Strategic Recommendations – Based on how your website is performing relative to best practices and your online competitors, WO Strategies will provide strategic recommendations to increase your search exposure that may include: technical enhancements, persona creation or updates, content suggestions, and promotional plans.
Pricing is based on the size of your site and can range from $10,000 to $25,000.
Other Notes about the Process:
- Turnaround time on most audits is 30 days from the date payment is received.
- All audits also include a kickoff call to understand your site and business goals and a review call, so up to 2.5 hours of review and consulting time via phone, Skype, Google Hangout, etc.
- For all audits and strategy services, 50% payment is required upfront before work begins.
- In order to perform the most accurate audit possible, the WO Strategies team will require access to your web analytics platform, Google Search Console, and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- We hop on the phone to walk through your audit and prioritized fixes, and we are then available for an additional week to answer via email any other questions you might have.